|7 Home Rules for Children|
- Children shall greet their parents with "Hi Mom! "Hi,
Dad!" when they enter the house and tell their parents
"Goodbye!"when they leave.
- Children will always be respectful of their Parent,
Teachers and Elders.
- Children will be kind to their Brothers and Sisters.
- Children will keep the household neat and clean.
- Children will keep their hair, body and teeth clean
- Children will not interrupt Adult Conversations.
- Children shall fix The Recipe for Straight A's daily!
- When you come home from school, open the refrigerator
and have a glass of milk or juice.
- Open your book to review what you studied today.
- Do your homework.
- Preview what you will study tomorrow.
Children who do not obey their Parents
CHEERFULLY may be reduced in Rank.